1. Lori's Pharmacy - 1205 N. 1st St. - Sweatshirts, stuffed animals, frames, ornaments, T-shirt transfers, gift items, screen savers, greeting cards, and much more. Prices crazier than Crazy Days and more items, too.
2. Kurtenbach - 225 E. 9th Ave. (North of the Park) - Name brand girl's clothes (newborn to 3T), boy's clothes (newborn to 6/7), boy's and girl's swimsuits and shoes, brand name Jrs./young Miss clothes (sizes 0-3 and XS/S/M), shoes (6-7), purses. Men's/young men's dress clothes and name brand (L/XL), shoes (10-11). Hunting, fishing and camping gear. X-Box and games, PS2 games, Fisher Price zebra jump and spin, Graco pink and gray stroller, exersaucer, lots of baby books, action figures (Ninja turtles, Spiderman, Batman, etc.), Spiderman and Hulk backpack, lots of toys for all ages, 20-inch swinging wall shelf, DVDs, tons of VHS movies, king-size sheet set, glassware, and much more.
3. Liz Doeden and Jessica Huber - 403 E. 15th Ave. (Olson development) - Graco infant carseat, infant bed rails, boy clothes (18-months to 2T, some XS), baby walker, booster chair, snowpants and snowboots, girl's clothes ( 8-14), women's clothes (10-12), purses, shoes, some home decor.
4. Marcy Blackmun - 201 E. 11th Ave. - Multi-family Sale - Dehumidifier, microwave, microwave stand, bikes, Lawnmower, craft items, books, children's games and puzzles, microwave, microwave stand, dehumidifer, bikes, much miscellaneous stuff.
5. Kami Lipp, Angela Glover, Kelli Hanson - 505 E. 14th Ave. - Multi-Family - Toys, games, miscellaneous clothing and housewares, video games, movies, 79x32 inch hollow door with frame, working laptop computer, TVs, pressure washer, girl's bicycle.
6. Mel Sombke - 504 E 15th Ave. - Flambeau duck decoys, GHG duck decoys, Canada goose decoys, Mojo duck decoys, Final Approach layout blinds, Camo clothing, Acrylic duck and goose calls, Call lanyard, Archery broadheads, Hoyt Ultratech bow w/XT2000 limbs completely set up RH, Ice fishing equipment, Misc. hunting equipment, Cabelas underwater camera new in box, Vexilar FL-8, Camo field dog blind, Camo waterproof gun case, Dokken game bird scent, Camo blind bag, dorm fridge, leather fouton, men's XL clothing, women's M-L clothing, black TV stand, end tables, new Titleist golf bag, Appliances, Lots of baseball caps, Large aquarium, Nike golf shoes Size 12, Pinnacle Hot Shot golf balls, bikes, and miscellaneous. Phone: 605-395-7779
7. Jeff and Bridget Fliehs - 601 W. 3rd Ave. (west of baseball complex) - Elliptical machine, Rod Iron queen size bed/mattress set, GPS, 19-inch flat screen TV, Dolce Neaste coffeemaker, Ninja blender, Cricut machine, scrapbook supplies, sliverware, palm tree dishes, 3-glass amber canisters, school backpacks, designer bags/purses/leather packback, tons of holiday decor, Halloween baby lion costume, men's large black leather coat, women's Arctic Cat coat, women's black leather jacket and clothing (size 6-1X), Paper Jamz and amplifier, Little Tykes playground, potty chair, Bright Stars swing, baby girl clothes (newborn to 3 months), girls clothes (2T-7), baby boy's clothes (0-12 months), tons of toys.
8. Kristi Peterson - 606 W. 5th Ave. (west of the baseball complex) - Something for everyone! Lots of hunting, fishing and trapping items, baby items, small furniture, yard items (push mower, blower-vac, pull behind tiller, etc.), children's 4-wheeler, foosball table, boys clothes (newborn to 3T), girl's clothes (4-6x and teen), household miscellaneous, and lots of home decor.
9. Jami Larson - 202 Meadowbrook Lane - Lots of older boys clothing (husky - young men's), Columbia winter coats and snowpants, soccer shoes, video games, DVDs, Cricut, cake machine, craft and scrapbook supplies, Big Shot diecutting machine with bag. Much miscellaneous. Will be serving caramel rolls and coffee.
10. Jason and Kathy Holm - 501 W. 3rd Ave. - Women's 26-inch bike, men's 26-inch bike, girl's clothes 8-16, men's clothes XL-2XL, truck toolbox, stadium chair, 5 ft. counter top, home decor, fishing poles, golf clubs, nightstand, Bosch dishwasher, corner desk, toilet (2 years old), video chair, girl's toys, portable grills, microwave, 25-inch TV, two 13-inch TVs, 19-inch TV, brand new car stereo (never used), lots of miscellaneous.
11. Janice Sombke and Jill Isakson - 401 N. Lincoln St. (garage) - Ladies bike, Princess House lamp, ladies clothes, boys and girls clothes, much miscellaneous.
12. Mary's Rummage Sale - 406 N. Lincoln St. - 5-Family Sale - Brand names and cheap prices! Better than consignment stores. Antiques and collectibles. "Ruby Red" tumblers/fostoria pieces, wicker chair, new Hoover vacuum, books, toys, games, decorations, lots of baby girl clothes, girl's clothes 9-12, children's winter coats, men's clothes Tall and XL, women's clothes S to 12, lots of jeans and pants (size 12), bubble car, girl's bike, wicker chair, and much, much more.
13. Karla Pasteur, Jessica Dinger, Whitney Daly - 1006 N. Main St. - Men's, women's, and children's and baby clothing, toys, queen size bed frame with night stands and headboard, computer desk, holiday decor, and much miscellaneous.
14. Carol Smith - 1104 N. Main St. - Plastic patio rocking chair, wood rocking chair, desk, Wii Smash Bros. game, YuGiUh cards, picture frames, children's camping chairs, children's sleeping bags, snowpants, snowboots, DVD recorder with manual, Halloween costumes, books, book shelves, blinds, boy's Columbia jacket size 8, girl's Rothschild dress coat size 10, lots of boys jeans, clothes (boy's 8 through adult, girl's 10 through adult), toys, games, kitchen and household items.
15. Marva Gellhaus - 502 N. 3rd St. - Shabby chic furniture and decor, painted bedroom sets, chairs, wicker items, vintage items for yard and garden, cottage style dishes, unique vintage pieces.
16. Bonnie Larson - 207 N. 5th St. (garage in alley) - 3-Family - Men's, women's and teen clothing, jeans, jackets, shoes, purses, bedding, queen comforter, throw rugs, embroidered dishtowels, afghans, dollies, Rain Train, tools, meat slicer, grass edger, golf clubs w/bag, much misc.
17. Debbie Tollifson, Tricia Keith, Cheri Johnson - 4 E. 2nd Ave. (in alley) - Playstation games, women's clothing, girl's clothes (0-3 mo. to size 7), boy's clothes (6-18), buckle jeans (27-29), men's clothing, toys, puzzles, games, movies, DVDs, shoes, books, computer desk, printer/scanner/fax, riding toys.
18. Clocksene Family - 102 W. 3rd Ave. - Children's clothes (preemie to 2T), adult and some plus size clothing, dining room table (round glass top), dining room chairs, China hutch (2-piece), computer desk (office style), twin stroller and single strollers, weight set, wedding supplies glassware, dishes, books, bathroom shelves, TVs, movies, highchair, jumping johnnies, end tables, homemade items, and much miscellaneous.
19. Amy Warrington, Chris Hanson - 13424 Sunset Drive (east of Groton) - 4-Family Sale - Lots of infant girl's and boy's clothes, girl's clothes 12, misses, ladies and men’s clothes, home interior, kitchen stuff, roll-up garage door, bed, bedding, tiger stuff, scrapbook and stamps, books, much misc. Bake sale. OPEN at 7 a.m.
20. FOR SALE: A triple bowl free standing stainless steel sink with drain boards, new GPS/MAP system, swing set and NEW wall mount water cooler. If interested call 605-770-0697.
21. Sugar Babes/Sweet Sensations Dance Registration Preschool through 6th grade, Tuesday, Sept. 13, 3 - 7 p.m. at the Groton Community Center. Classes begin Tuesday, Sept. 20. Call Ashley (605-380-7741) or Kim (605-380-7148)
22. Charlene Millim - 602 N. Main St.